Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 1 April 2015

About art

I like drawing and I'm interested in art. Last week I went to the National Museum to visit Olga Boznańska's exhibition. She is my favourite Polish painter. At the beginnig of her career she was painting portraits of people who lived in her envioronment. Later, for example in Paris, she started to paint different things such as landscape and still life. My favourite Olga's painting is "Theme of Paris"(see the picture below). I was ten when I saw it for the first time in art classes. It inspired me and I realised how I want to paint. I'm really excited that I could see the paintings with my own eyes - especially this one. I think this was great and I'm happy I could expierience that.

Maja M. 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment