Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 29 April 2015

DOG GAMES SPRING

In my first post on this blog I want to write about dog competition I spent whole Sunday all - Dog Games Spring.
I'm not very interested in dogs, but my friend is and she didn't want to go alone. What could I do?
It was organised on the square in Mokotów and when we were travelling there, we heard barking before we saw them - there were so many dogs! Mostly Aussie and Border Collie, but there were also West, Chihuahua, Kelpie... My friend almost killed me, when I saw Malinois and said "Whoa! This German Shepherd is so cute!". I don't know how it is possible that I'm still alive.

The dogs were running as fast as they could (the best dog - 53,9 kilometers per hour!), catching a ball, catching a disc and things like this. My friend was taking a lot of photos and I, without a photographer soul, felt quite lost, but overall this event was cool. Okay, it wasn't cool when it started raining and we stood under a tent about 30 minutes, but at least the tent was there.

The atmosphere was very nice, the dogs were cute, the weather was mostly good... I don't regret going there, I'm sure I will be there next time - Dog Games Summer, I'm coming!

Ewa W. 2b

[Photo made by my friend (thank you so much!) - a small dog watching the competition] 





No comments:

Post a Comment