Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Catcher in the rye

"Catchert in the rye" is a book wrote by J.D. Salinger. This is an extra book that could be read in 3rd grade in secondary school. I have already started reading it. I read just 100 pages but I think it's interesting and so weird. I don't know what it is really about and why I should read it for my Polish lesson. So far I don't think I  can learn anything from it. The main character is the guy who was dismissed from a boarding school (I don't know what he did). He was complaining all the time. He had many troubles, arguments and fightes with his roommates. Nevertheless, I am really interested in how the story goes and what the message will be at the end.
Maja M. 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment