Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Perfect birthday

Have you ever had a surprice on birthday? It was always one of my biggest dreams to have surprice bithday party or something. 
If you have such lovely friends as i do, then this dream may come true! 
It was a typical saturday, and weather wasn't special. My father woke me up and sung "happy birthday", gave present and went with my brother to football match. Ive been sitting at home- none of my friends called me. At 12 i started worrying. Then the dorbell rang. I opened the doors and heard "happy bday" again but from my best friends. I started to cry. They came in, and gave me ticket for my fav rapper concert. After we ate bday cake, we made some instax photos and went out 😁. 
It was my best bday ever.
Julia m 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment