Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Monday 20 April 2015

I have never thought about my relationships... And I have to say, that was the one of my the biggest mistakes. It's hutrs so much when you think that you've got friends, and their are just your opponents. Actually, it's a little bit funny when you didn't do anything to them, but you are their enemy. Never mind... The point is, that sometimes you do a lot for somebody, even small things, but people forget about you because they are just a slaves. I don't know why in fact people starting beeing canary... mebye this world changend for a theatre with milion of slaves?
                                                                                                         Megi 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment