Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Sunday 26 April 2015

What makes me happy :)

 I like the days when I don't have any obligations, don't must to learn for the next day, and I can do what I want. On such days I feel really happy and free.
  I like a warm spring and summer evenings, when the whole family sit in the room and watch a movie. 
 I am happy when I can meet up with friends anytime, without worrying about lessons next day. It is nice to also spend long autumn evenings sitting on the bed with warm tea and a good book.
 When the weather is nice, it makes you want to live and then I always want to go for long walks with my dog. 

 When all my friends and family are healthy and happy, I am also happy. :). That's all for now.
Goodnight!
Natalia M. 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment