Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Ender's game

"Ender's game" is a science - fiction book. It is the most famous book of Orson Scott Card. It is the first novel from the saga about a boy called Andrew Ender Wiggin. The action takes place in the future. Ender is trained and prepared for a war with aliens. He is the third child in the family which had two children that weren't good enough to lead an army so they were allowed to have the next one - Ender. That boy is a genious. In school he have many problems etc. I won't tell you what was next, because I think you should read this book. This is a film based on the book but I want you to read the book before you watch it.
In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, undrstand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. - A.E.Wiggin 

Maja M. 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment