Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Thursday 23 April 2015

The lazy day

Sometimes we need days of free time, when we absolutely do nothing. In that lazy days, we need to be happy only a bed, good music (or films), a laptop,WiFi and food. Yesterday I had a typical lazy day. I didn't do anything tiring. I know, I have many homework and I should start to learning to tests in next week, but my laziness was too big to do something to school... So all day I was in the bed with a laptop. I love these days, but now is time to do something useful. Yesterday I relaxed, so today I'm rested and I have a lot of ideas for this day :) Unfortunately I must clean my room and learn to biology too. I hope I manage to do on time with everything.
Do you like your lazy days?
Oda 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment