Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Basketball

So...
Now I am waiting on my bus stop because I am going to my best friend Adam. We will go to Costa (<3 ) and then we will play basketball with our friends. We like sport that I told ealier so I must do it many times.
We practise because I will have a competition and I must win ( I like win and I think that everybody like it).
When I will comeback I will go sleep because now I am knowing that I will be very tired. I don't know but I think that many boys play in basketball well so I will practise with Adam. Maybe I will learn something new.I like be with my friends ( always it is funny ). Tomorrow it will be the last day in school and then we will have free.
I am so excited !!!!!!!
Ola P.2c

No comments:

Post a Comment