Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Sunday 12 April 2015

Hi :)

My name is Nadia and I'm 14teen years old. I have been living in Warsaw since I was born.
First of all I want to say that I'm very friendly, empatic and open-hearted person. I also try to think in positive way. 
I have a lot of hobbies, but I don't know who I want to be in future yet. I love taking photos of nature and architecture, especially I like to catch interesting moments around me. When I stay at home I like listening to music and reading books. I like to dance, I have attended to dance classes for seven years and I enjoy it very much. Moreover my favorite sports are cycling and table tennis.
I must admit, I'm not sure what can I write about here, because I wouldn't like to bore you. But I will try to figure something out ;)
That's all for now, so see you next time :)
Nadia G. 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment