Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Sunday 19 April 2015

My first post and my hobby :)

Hi!
My name is Oda and this is my first post here. I know, I add my first post very late, but it's so normal for me, I everything do at last moment.  This is my bane, but I can't wean me away from this.

In this post I want say something about my hobby. I love drawing. This passion is with me since I remember. My favorite drawing technique is drawing by carbon, but when I was a child, I was drawing only by crayons. I was going on drawing lessons but every year I ended them 3-4 months after first day ( in this year was identical). I can't be conscientious and on that lessons I did't know what I want to draw. Definitely I prefer drawing in my home, when I'm alone with pencils and a piece of paper. 

See you soon!
Oda,2a)

No comments:

Post a Comment