Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Tuesday 14 April 2015

School trip

On Friday, my class and I went to the Wasaw Uprising Muzeum on a  history school trip. We left the school at 8.15am. We got there by tram. The lesson started at 9.15am. The topic was "Cyvilians in the Warsaw Uprasing". At the begi, the guide took as to the original canals, which were used by people as the way of sharing informacion. After that we went to conference room to listen to the introduction. Durring the whole trip we were learning about life durring the Warsaw Uprising. The guide showed us the museum. At the end he asked as to write a letter. We had to pretend that we are people living at that time and ask for help. I think it was a really interesting trip and although I'm not interested in World War II. I learned a lot.
Maja M. 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment