Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Thursday 16 April 2015

Nothing new


I can't wait till Saturday,because I'm going to go to my house 100 km far from Varsaw. I'll try to relax and forget about everything for a week. I'm very exciting also that I'll stay alone for 3 days. I've got perfect plans for that time... I'm going to try running every day and spend time next to beautiful lake. My dog Yoda is going with me of course, so I won't be alone at all. I hope that weather will be good... I don't know if I could connect to internet, so sorry for not answering for ex. on fb. 
Wish U all good day :)
                                                                                                                                                 Megi 2a  

No comments:

Post a Comment