Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Music

Hello!
Today I had such an ordinary day. I'm not really happy because I get three from my math test. I was learning a lot to this but my mark not really satisfied me :( I went home late and now I must learning to my polish test which will be tomorrow. But nothing is so bad if I listening music. Sometimes one song can change all day. I think that music is an important thing in life everyone.
 I listen rock and metal. My favourite bands are Red hot chili peppers, Avenged sevenfold, Bring me the horizon, Pearl Jam, Guns 'n' Roses and some of polish bands: Happysad, Lady Pank, Hey . But I really love a few songs of Nirvana, Pantera, Metallica, Luxtorpeda and Coma. I've never been on the concert or festival. But on YouTube I can watch many videos from concerts. Sometimes songs make me happy and I forgot my problems but other make me feel melancholy. Anyway I love music and I can't imagine life without it. My favourite song is "Scar tissue" by Red hot chili peppers.
This is all of me today
Good night
Kamila B. 2b

No comments:

Post a Comment