Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Tuesday 28 April 2015

My future

Hi guys!
Recently I was thinking about my future a lot. I have some plans but I'm not sure who I want to be yet. I would like to be a plastic surgeon. This work is very interesting but also hard. You must study a lot before getting this job. It's obvious that someone's life is in your hands and that scares me. Advantages of having this work are enormous. You have satisfaction, money and your own office.
Next option (if the first option would not work out) is having my own buisness, something like cafateria. It's very cool if you are your own boss. You need to control everything and to be responsible but it is not a problem.
I hope that I will be someone effective and I will fulfill my dreams. The most important thing in life is to be happy. You can't forget it.
Best wishes,
Wiktoria
 

No comments:

Post a Comment