Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Monday 13 April 2015

Monday...

Hello again!

Two days ago I wrote a post about my "ambitious" plans for weekend. As you might guess, I didn't do as much as I would like to do. I was doing homework for Monday on Sunday evening... again. I don't know, I feel like I really did much during weekend, but at the same time it's not enough.

Today's Monday - the worst day for everyone, I guess. It wasn't as bad as I thought it will be, but I had a lot of things to do, for example write a test from French and quiz from geography. Also I had to write a biology test, because I wasn't at school on the first term. 

At least today we had a p.e. in a "big" hall, which is kind of special, because normally on Mondays we have p.e. in "gym". They call it gym, but basically it isn't a gym. It's a small room equipped with two tennis tables.




I have to go, because tomorrow I'm going to have a presentation about XVI century in Poland - the polish golden age. I'll be talking in front of whole class so wish me luck! 😕

Bartek 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment