Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Trains

Today my best friend Maja met with me. She got a small accident in a train. She was listening to the music with headphones in her ears. She was increasing the volume because the music was not loud enough for her. Then she looked through the train and she expected that everybody was watching her.
It tourned out that she didn't insert headphones to her phone!
She was so ashamed.
The funniest thing is that I did exactly the same about half year ago.
The point is that in trains always something goes crazy.
I travel by train two years now and I always have some accident while my travelling.
For example, three weeks ago I was in a train because I was coming back to home from school. I had seating place and I was really happy about it, because it's something what happend to me rare.
And then I saw an old looking woman who was standing near me. I thought that I should give her my place. You know- everybody's talking about savoir-vivre all the time.
I got up and I said to her that maybe she want to sit.
That woman was so angry at me and she said:
'I'm not that old'.
It wasn't nice for me.
Well, sometimes we want to do something good, but it goes to be wrong anyway.
;/
Natalia G. 2A

No comments:

Post a Comment