Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Tuesday 21 April 2015

My Name Day

Hi again!

So basically today I've got my Name Day. I don't celebrate it at all, it's just a normal day for me.

I even didn't remember about it. I found it out when I saw on facebook that my friend, who has got the same name as I, has today a Name Day. After this I realised - "Well, I forgot event about my Name Day". 

The first called me my aunt. She really remembered about this day, which is kind of nice, and wished me the best. Then my grandmother sent my wishes, but she actually forgot that today's my Name Day. We had talked earlier on the phone (before conversation with my aunt) and she didn't realised that it's today (actually I also hadn't known about it yet). But nevermind, she called me later and with my grandfather they wished me money, health, happiness and all that "stuff you always wish someone". After 3 hours I, my brother and sister met with our mum at the downtown. She said that she remembered about this day (nice story) and wished me luck and everything "good". 

The sad thing is that other people from my family (dad, brother, uncle, godfather, godmother etc.) didn't tell me anything. I'm not mad at them, but still, it's nice when someone rememberes about you, isn't it? However, I understand them - I don't always remember about their birthdays or other imporant days, so I don't blame them.

Bartek 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment