Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Monday 27 April 2015

Back to school life

Hello everyone!

As you know, I had to go to school today, because this "long" break had ended.

It wasn't that bad, although it could be better. The good thing is that we had first 4 lessons in "cinema", where we watched two movies. Both of them were silent. I don't especially like those kind of movies, because they seem to be very boring for me. Also, both of them were made by Charlie Chaplin. As I expected, I didn't enjoy them much.

Anyway, when the "spectacle" ended, we went back to school. We weren't late, so we had to write a quiz from biology. For me it was quite hard, but I can't say that I studied a lot. After biology, two Maths and one hour with our educator, I could finally go home.

Now I'm studying for a test from Chemistry and that's why this post was quite short. I don't have much time, I also want to sleep about 7 hours.

Wish me luck!
Bartek 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment