Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Cobaine: Montage of heck

On the same day when I had meeting with Ula, I also went to the Multikino with my primary school friend. She wanted to go for a movie about Kurt Cobain (Nirvana). It was a premiere of "Cobain: Montage of heck". It started at 8pm and finished at 10.30pm. It was a story about his life from the day he was born to the day of his death. The movie consisted of different kinds of home video and voice recordings. The directors used ang showed his painting and drowings. I didn't know that he could draw ! It was good to see him alive and smiling. I found out a lot of interesting things about Kurt and his life.  I recomend the documentary to everyone. It is definitely not boring.

Maja M. 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment