Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Saturday 25 April 2015

Important things

Hi guys!
I want to talk to you about something very important. Last year a lot of people (especially girls) were trying to lose weight even if they were super skinny. They were cutting themselves and saying "I'm bad at everything", "I'm ugly and fat" etc. Because of the increasing fashion for losing weight and being sad, it wasn't possible to help people which really needed it... People were making believe they are sick (depression, neurosis, insomnia) even if they weren't. Suicide was more popular. A lot of young people were commiting suicide for trivial reasons like: "My boy\girlfriend broke up with me", "My parents won't let me out". That was terrifying. Fortunately, today is less such stupid people. I hope that it won't repeat.
Kindest regards,
Wiktoria

No comments:

Post a Comment