Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Sunday 26 April 2015

Orlen Marathon

I've forgotten about Orlen Marathon and when I wanted to come back home, I saw people running next to my flat. I couldn't pass that crowd made by runners, and I had to wait a long time till the last person. In fact ,people pass marathon runner, but police officer shout at them and I saw anger of running people, so I decided to wait.

While they were running I was watching their numbers, faces, shoes etc... In this marthon took part about 10 000 people(in the longest),but I don't think so that everybody finished 40 km long distance...
Anyway, I was a little bit blank... There were a lot of young people, but also old (about 70 yo) and disabled.
It's very thought-provoking... Sometimes we say that "IT'S HARD" , "IT'S IMPOSSIBLE" or when something happend we give up...
One of this disabled people had a placard on his wheelchair with incentive to other. I don't remember all of it, but there was something like:
"I know that I haven't got usefull legs, but I don't care, so don't consider me like handicapped" as I said it isn't exactly what he'd got ,but how I understand it.
After this experience I realised how much power and motivation they had, and how people blow them off. 
I think, it was a good morning for new reflections and changing attitude.
Megi 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment