Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Sunday 26 April 2015

Marathon

Today in Warsaw was held Orlen Warsam Marathon. The purpose of this run is the promotion Warsaw, to encourage running and promotion of the competition organiser- brand the Orlen.
Part of the route of the marathon is next to my house. For this reason, for almost two hours, there were very loud.
 I didn't think, that so many people come to cheer the runners. I admire people who
participate in marathons. It is after all more than 42 km! Although some didn'tt manage to reach the end and go down the route, but after counts that they tried, right?
When I will 18 years old I'm going  to try to take part in this race. Maybe not right away in the marathon, but maybe in a smaller race ...? ;)
Bye!
Natalia M. 2a



No comments:

Post a Comment