Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Thursday 16 April 2015

...

I'm going to write some post now,because I have a problem with posting regular. Actually I just do not remember about it... I know that my "posts" are boring but for me it's hard to write something personal or like that on a blog like this... I haven't got any ideas, but writing about nothing for me is better than review of a film,book etc... It's not my world... I'm into my tumblr and short stories at my blog. uncomfortable is also that my english teacher and class is reading this and I'm afraid of some comments. Homework is homework, and I don't wanna get bad mark... Do You feel a little bit like me?
                                                                                                                     Megi 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment