Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Sunday 26 April 2015

Preparing for school

Hi!

The long break is going to end today, which means that I have to go to school tomorrow.

It was good to rest after "school life" - tests, quizzes etc. Of course I also had "ambitious" plans about doing my homework, but as you can guess, I did nothing. Again. I'll probably do today (at least try) as much homework as I can. I feel really rested and relaxed so maybe I'll manage to do this.

I'm kind of sad thinking about going back to school, to this "normal" life. Getting home late and exhausted, sleeping 6 hours, waking up at 6:30, travelling on bus to school - that's how it is. But on the other hand I can't say that I don't like it. My life would be even more boring if I didn't go to school. I like to think that at least I have something to do. Also I'm looking forward to meet my friends again, so that's another reason why I'm not completely depressed about going back to school.

Bye!
Bartek 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment