Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Tuesday 28 April 2015

School Project

Hi!
In our school every second class student has to do a  project for selected subject.
I chose for my subject "Places in Warsaw honored by Polish blood". Yesterday I was with my friends (that are doing this project with me) in the Warsaw Rising Museum.  We were listening to the interview with a woman, which was an insurgent. Her name is Wanda Traczyk-Stawska.
I love history and I'm interesting in things related with Second World War, especially in Poland.
It was such a fascinating meeting.
Maybe I have so many things to study, but for occasion like that I can throw everything.
Well, it will be my explanation when I get bad mark from latest Chemistry test.
That's all for now, bye. :)
Natalia G 2A

No comments:

Post a Comment