Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Plans for holidays

  It's just two months till holidays. I'm so happy about it. These holidays are going to be very busy because I need to learn a lot (you know, exams) but I think that they will be relaxing too.
  First, I'm going to Bulgaria with my friends. I hope that I'll spend great time and nothing bad will happen. Then, probably I will go somewhere with my grandparents. We don't know where yet. I want to go abroad but that would be nice too if we stayed in Poland. Polish sea is beautiful in summer time. Next, I will go to Croatia with my parents and my sister. I was there once and it was amazing. Also, I'm going to Katowice with my friends to our favourite rapper's concert. I'm sure that we will have fun together.
  A lot of things will happen during summer. I'm very excited and I'm just looking forward to holidays.
  Wish you the best,
  Wiktoria

No comments:

Post a Comment