Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Sunday 26 April 2015

Countdown to the holidays!

To holidays was only 60 days! I can't wait to finally run out of getting up early in the morning, tests, homework .... For days I will be laze away and do nothing. 
I love to sunbathe, swim in the river and sleep as long as I want. And most importantly, I'll have a lot of time to read books. It is a pity that the holidays are keeping only two months ...  I think it's too short. The only thing for which I miss on the holidays are my friends. We will not see ourselves for a long time, and talks on the phone, it isn't  the same as live.  
Well, for now the school year is underway, so I don't have to worry about. Before holidays begin to, I will write, probably not one test.
Bye!
Natalia M. 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment