Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Saturday 18 April 2015

weekend

After week finally is weekend and I'm very happy about it. I don't want to go to school on Monday, but I'll see what my mum is going to say. Honestly I havent't got any plans for Saturday and Sunday, the weather isn't fantasic. One thing changed... I'll go to my house 100 km far from Varsaw at Wednesday, and I'm disappointed  a little bit. I haven't got a good humor, because I had to got up at 7 o'clock. I've sleept only 9 hours, and it's not enough for Saturday after school week ! Anyway till 15 I'm going to work on my blog, tumblr and "have a fun" with Yoda... How about You? Have U got any plans for today?
                                                                                                                Megi 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment