Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Home repairs

Hi!
I didn't write any post for a long time, but I didn't have good ideas what to write about.
Today I want to write something about repairs that is in my house now.
My big dream was to have a large bed with mosquito net like in all those movies. And I really wanted to have shaggy carpet. :)
And now my dreams come true.
All furnitures are lying in the salon and waiting for my dad, who has to mount it all. I hope that he will do it to the end of the week, because my dad is so lazy.
I will have also a new wall color.
I love home repairs. Maybe it's that I like having and doing new things, because I can very quickly get bored.
Anyway, I can't wait to see my "new" bedroom.
Have a nice day!
Bye! :)
Natalia G 2A

1 comment:

  1. Premier Home Repairs is for homeowners that don't want to pay high prices for 'Home Repairs'. There are many websites that are designed to lead you to an expensive repairman. Numerous other sites are forums where very specific problems are discussed. Although the answer to your problem may be there, it is sometimes, difficult to find.

    ReplyDelete