Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Monday 20 April 2015

Lonely students in our school

Hello again!

I know I didn't write anything for something like one week, but I hadn't got any good ideas for posts. As I said earlier, I'm not good at writing and my imagination is pretty poor. But don't worry, I have some "cool" (I guess) topics, so be sure to visit blog everyday. I'm going to spam posts, because I've got lots of ideas. Another reason is that I still must write 11 posts until the 4th of May...

So let's go back to the topic. One week ago I started looking at people surrounding me at school. I don't know what happend to me, but I also don't know why I didn't do that earlier. Basically I saw many kids (teenagers) talking to each other and spending time during the break.

However, I also discovered that there are a few people in our school who spend whole break alone, sitting on benches. I feel really sorry for them. It's not cool when you don't have friends and you have to spend 6-7 hours daily only with "yourself". I felt then that I should do something, maybe come to them, start a conversation or something, but I'm actually too unconfident. I found out that I'm really "shy" when it comes to meeting new people.

I don't know why they were sitting on benches alone. Maybe nobody wants to spend time with them (but why?) or maybe they don't want to spend time with other people (also, why?). Sometimes I think that if you don't have "brand" clothes/shoes like PLNY/Converse/Nike/Vans etc., you won't make friends in this school (probably in other schools too, it depends on students). This could be a reason, but it doesn't seem very likely to me. I'm so glad that I made a few friendships at the beginning of the first year of school. If I didn't manage to do this, I would probably be like those lonely teenagers. :/

Bartek 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment