Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Thursday 23 April 2015

Meeting with boy from U.K.

Hi!
I had a great day ! I don't know why I am happy. So today when I went to my guitar lesson I met really nice boy from U.K.But how I met him? So.....
It was 3 p.m. and I listened music.When I passed small restaurant someone accosted me. I saw handsome, tall boy with brown hair and blue eyes. He had own style and obviously I liked it very much. He asked me where is the Old Town, so I explained how much I can. Next we talked for five minutes. He was really nice guy. He said that I looked pretty and he wanted my tumblr to follow me. His name was fantastic-Sam ( I like it !!!). So Sam asked me that in my free time I can insert my photos to tumblr ( then he wiil has sure that I am\). I think that we will meet together and communicate as soon as possible. :)
Ola P. 2c

No comments:

Post a Comment