Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Saturday 11 April 2015

Weekend

Hello everyone!

I know it's a bit late, but I'm so glad it's finally weekend. The school week wasn't that long - only 3 days, but actually I was really tired on Friday. I don't know, we even didn't have that much quizzes or tests. Maybe I wasn't mentally prepared to go to school after Easter.

Well, at least I've got big plans for the weekend. Of course in terms of school. I want to do every homework, even those for Tuesday, Wednesday and the rest of the week. Will I do this? Well, I don't know, I hope I will. 

Sometimes I'm really determiniated to do lots of stuff (for excample my chores, homework) during weekend. And guess what. I often do nothing... at all. Sometimes I do my homework for Monday on Sunday evening. That's why I'm so tired on this day (Monday). Also maybe because on Monday we've got the most of lessons comparing to the whole week.

I have to end this post now. As you know, I've got ambitious plans for weekend and I don't want to do my homework on Sunday evening...

Bartek 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment