Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Saturday 25 April 2015

YouTube

Good Evening!

Today I had really lazy day and I didn't do almost anything. I said almost because I was watching YouTube videos, all day. I have my favorite YouTube channels and YouTubers. They are;
1. NigaHiga - with makes funny videos,
2. MyBaby - with makes beauty videos and
3. Banshee - with makes basically every king of video, starting from the challenge stuff... ending with daily vlogs.
I like YouTube because you can upload there everything you want. I was thinking about posting my vlogs there, but I guess I am not good enough. My friend is making short films and posting it there, he even made a film about our school. Let me know if you watched my favorite Youtubers or what are your favorite channels.

 take care!

Ania, 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment