Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Thursday 30 April 2015

hold my breath...

hello guys,
As you can guess, this is my first post, but this is not important. I want to tell you something about me and my life. Enjoy it, if you want.
For me there are no ordinary days and this day is first of not having my mobile. I had to take it to service. It is not something sad, it not scares me. I think it wll be good to me, like moment of respite, you know. I wish I didn't waste this time like I do it over and over. It is so hard to me to do, what I pllaned. I am ambitious, but I am lazy too. I want to do something exciting every single day, but I deal with trifles. It's freaking me out. Do you know that feeling? I must add that I am a perfectionist, and in this case, it is not something good, it's  bad, it's really bad. Even if i did a list of things to do, I won't do that. I still don't know why. I have to be more organised...
I learn that I wouldn't be relaxd, if I had confused thoughts.
metallica - one (btw, focus on drums)
good night everyone, oh, it's really late, xoxo
kamila p. // 2b

No comments:

Post a Comment