Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Friday 1 May 2015

Majówka

Hello!

Finally, after four days, it's time for another break. I'm so happy, because I'll have one "extra" day to rest. You may ask why only one? Well:

1st of May (Friday) - Labour Day
2nd of May (Saturday) - Polish Flag Day
3rd of May (Sunday) - Constitution Day

As you can see, in this year two days are at the weekend, so Majówka isn't very long. That's really a shame, because last year I had enough time to travel to my grandparents. If I remember correctly, that was because Majówka was "connected" with those school exams. Unfortunately, in this year everything is separated. But, I don't complain, one day is still something, right?

I don't have any plans for this break. It's too short to go somewhere and too long to stay at home. I would really like to do something "special", but the most likely I will spend those days at home, doing nothing.

Basically, there won't be any other school breaks until vacation. I should really start looking at my grades and make them better, because I've got only 1,5 months left. I'm very lazy, but I'll try my best.

Wish me luck!
Bartek 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment