Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Sunday 31 May 2015

always the last one

Hi there!
I guess my sixteenth post will be last one written by my class member. I don't think it's something bad, someone must be the last :)
You have propably realised that my posts are much shorter than before... I'm so sad because of that! I promise my last post will be more interesting than all those posts about anything... O  God I'm so false, I write about how stupid ordinary posts are, while I'm writing as boring entries as that ones.
At this moment I made something awful - I hurted my mom to write blog and study German... I feel terrible with it but now she don't want to talk with me... I hope one day I'll learn that they're important and much more important things...
I must study German because tomorrow I have test, so again - I'll write soon
xoxo
Julia B, 2B

No comments:

Post a Comment