Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Mother's Day

So yesterday was Mother's Day and it was very good day for my mum and obviously for me. Someone can ask me why that day was good for me ? So it is very strange because I had the birthday. So we had two reasons to celebrite ! . I spent my day very funny because when I went to school many my friends wished me all what is the best. After school I went for dinner with my friends and then we went to buy flowers for our mothers. When I cameback all my family came to me and also my friends :) I like spent my time with them. In the evening we all ate delicous supper and cake. I love birthhday and I think that everyone love them :) It is very nice when someone remember about you and give you small present. I think that when someone wish our all the best this is the small word "thank you that you are here with us "
Ola P.2c

And obviously I want to thanks all my friends for all wishes and good day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment