Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Travelling

In the future, I would like to have a job where I can travel a lot. I love traveling! In every summer I go with my parents and we visit Małopolska and castles and monuments that are there. I haven't been in too many places abroad, only in Belgium and Japan. Unfortunately, I was there when I was little, so I few remember  from there. This year, I'm going with my parents to Marina- this is a city into the Croatia. Supposedly there are very nice views of the sea. I can't wait. I think that traveling can teach us many things. I would like to meet new people, interesting traditions and their history. For this reason, I really like to watch travel programs, such as "Boso przez Świat" or "Kobieta na krańcu świata". I hope that in the future I will be a lot of travel. :)
Natalia M. 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment