Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Sunday 31 May 2015

Holidays

Holidays is getting closer and closer. I like this time very much because then I can doing almost everything that I haven't got enough time on during the school year. I can sleep until what hour I want, spend whole days with my friends outside etc. But the most important is that I can rest from school - getting up early, neverending tests and quizes, homeworks. It's so wonderful :) A part of my last holidays I spent on a rowing camp in Ełk. We had 2-3 trainings a day, but it wasn't as tiring as it could seem. Moreover we were playing volleyball, swimming in the lake, sightseeing and we had some free time. I recall those 2 weeks very well. I'm going to the camp this year, too. I can't look forward to the end of school.

Karolina B., 2B

No comments:

Post a Comment