Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Thursday 28 May 2015

Do you really have time to read it?

Hi there,
before you start reading I warn you - I want this post to be long, so think before you' read :) 
Today I decided to write about future plans, not only mine, but generally. 
Anyway, I'll start with question: what do you want to do in 2, 3, 20 years from now? Do you really plan days to come? 
I've got a million of ideas for future, but I don't plan anything, because I don't really know what will I do, what will happen tomorrow, I don't even know if I'll wake up. I hate when someone or something destroy my plans, so I just don't do them :) 
If you're desorganised you' re much happier, I swear! Propably you'll drive others crazy, but a little of egoism never killed anyone. 
Planning what will happen is, in my opinion, really stupid and pointless. I know people who MUST plan every minute of their lifes, if they don't do it, they'll fraek out! I really sympathizes them... I'm so happy I can live spontaneously! It makes life much easier. I love that pinch of magic, I don't know what will happen, I don't know where will I be and what will I do... I DON'T WANT TO KNOW IT! Time will tell, everything depends on me, and on my fate. Yes, I believe in fate, I guess we can't do everything, because our lives are more or less planned by force majeure... Is it God? I don't know, I don't have time to think about some mysterious man, if he really exist... is it so amazing? I exist, you exist too... I can't get cristians but that's not what I want to write about. 
Let''s take my topic from the other side. If anyone, besides my english teacher, is reading this... wow, do you really don't have anything to do? Are you really so interested in my thoughts? If you are I guess I should thank you... I guess... I often don't know what should I say in any situations, when I'm with loved ones, I like to keep quiet with them. Have you ever experienced it? Conversation without words... woah that's one of best feelings ever! Anyway, I often can't be silent because it just not propare! For example, my teacher is asking me something, but it's problematic question, and... I'm quiet? No, unfortunatly it doesn't propare. So I'm forced to answer them. 
I wanted this post to be much, much longer, but I feel like I've written everything what I can, so I won't force myself to write, I don't have to.
I'll write soon
xoxo
Julia B, 2B

No comments:

Post a Comment