Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Saturday 30 May 2015

changes come when we don't want them


Hi there!
Have you ever been sad because of change that has came when nobody wanted it and it has hurted everybody? I hope no, but I guess everybody know that situation. It can be everything... death, character change, money freak out, someone's problems, somoene's friends or family... 
I guess everybody will thiink I'm in situation I've described higher, but I'm not, I just decided to write about it because I'm planning that kind of change... I'm thinking about going to France for 3 months in next school year. My teacher made me think about it and I guess She don't even know it... She said "You'll come back as a diffrent person, that journey will change everybody." 
II'm afraid about it because if I go to France I'll leave all my loved ones here, in Poland...  I think I want to try, but we'll see, that's not going to be a joke anymore.
I'll write soon (I must write 2 posts today)
xoxo 
Julia B, 2B

No comments:

Post a Comment