Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Saturday 30 May 2015

Too tired to think

Hi guys!
I am so sleepy! I just got home after training and all I want to do is take a bath and go to bed. I can't remember when I was as tired as I am now...
I partly like that moments when I'm too tired to worry. I guess this is what happiness is, you don't have time and strenght to be sad, you are happy and calm and you don't even know why. The only reasonable explanation is that you are too tired. You're not thinking about anything impotant, yoou're stressless. Unfortunately it's impossible to feel that way all the time... that bissful peace of mind continues max. 2 hours, after 2 hours you just fall asleep, and I promise that you'll sleep all night, with no problems.
Usually when I'm tired I feel something I hate - hunger. I can't stand few hours without eating something, food is an important part of my life, and I really do care about what I'm eating. When I'm tired I don't have power to do any food... So I fall asleep hungry,
I've got few ideas of another subparagraphs but I just can't wait any longer - I'm going to bed.
I'll write soon
xoxo

Julia B, 2B

No comments:

Post a Comment