Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Friday 22 May 2015

Friday

Hi, Today I'm so happy because weekend was started. This week was for me so stressful. I had many to do( tests, quizes, homework etc). After school I went with my best friend to very nice and popular bistro- Charlotte. This place is  based on french cafes. We order a breakfast sets (although that was afetrnoon) . We received big basket with many types of bread. On planes we got butter, and in jars a milk and white liquid chocolate. That was very delicious.  This cafe is wonderful and they serve great food.After that sweet dinner I went to home and 3 hours later I was in Ikea with my parents. I bought some things to my room and table with two chairs for my balcony. Weekend I'll spend in Piotrków, but now I haven't got any special plans for these days.
Have you got any plans for this weekend?
Oda, 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment