Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Sunday 31 May 2015

The end

Hello!
Wow, it's my sixteenth post in blog. And that's mean it's a last one. I really like it and it's become something intersting and fun. It wasn't real blog, I know. I wrote kind of diary. I know, I don't have so exciting and intersting life but I hope that nobody thought I'm boring. If I didn't write this blog, I'll still don't mind what I'm doing in week. I'm so happy because I can write this posts and share with people part of me. I didn't have time for it every day but I was trying to do my best and write regularly.
Today I had such a normal Sunday. I studied and did homework. Nothing special, I know. But I like my normal and quiet life :)
Tomorrow it's first of June. It's Children's Day. I think that my mum prepares something special for me, like always.
I hope that anyone was reading my posts and I didn't make no one bored. This is all for my. I wish everyone amazing holiday, because stay only 26 days for it. Thanks all for attention.
Bye
Kamila B. 2b


No comments:

Post a Comment