Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Thursday 21 May 2015

Music

Music is very important piece of my life. I think that many people like music too. We listen to music every day and everywhere. When we are bored, for example in a bus, a tram, when we are alone in home, when we tidy up, we take earphones or we turn on the radio. I always listen to music when I do homework. This is something like casual tradition. I need music to doing exercises.
 What is my favourite band or singer? I can't choose one musican, whose "stole my heart". Since next year I've  listened Lana del Rey and she is probably my favourite singer, but I' m not listen her all the time. Often my musical tastes  are changing. I can't singing or playing for example the piano, but I've  my earphones and I' m able to listen music all day :)
Oda, 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment