Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 20 May 2015

"Boyhood"

I have watched a film lately entitled “Boyhood”. The movie was filmed in 12 years with the same cast. 
It is a story about growing up through the eyes of a child named Mason who literally growing up on the screen in front of our eyes. At first we can see Mason when he is 6 years old , in the end he is 18 years old young man. We can observe many experiences and happenings during his childhood. 
The movie takes a very long time almost three hours... and for me it was hard to watch it without yawning. The scenes in the film were connected in a mess.  Actually  I had an impression that director had no plan and he was not sure about the idea of the movie. 
In my opinion the film was rather boring so I can not recommend it. I think watching the film is wasting of time.

Nadia G 2A

No comments:

Post a Comment