Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Friday 29 May 2015

sleepover

Hi guys!
Today I again don't have time for anything! Now I'm in my bestfriend's house.Julia and me are making our cakes for tomorrow (I'm sure that you'll read about our school picnic in many (in my opinion too many) posts.
I love to spend night with friends. If I only can I invite someone to my home, or go to somebody. Nights are sooo long, we can do so many things, eat so many sweets, and talk, talk for hours.
About 2 a.m. we're too tired to lie, so we say things we don't want to talk about.
Julia is waiting for me, because we want to watch some films or series. I know this post is very very short... I'm sad about that, but I can't wait any longer.
I'll write soon
Julia B, 2B

No comments:

Post a Comment