Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Thursday 28 May 2015

Third day of the trip

Hi guys!

I'm back with another post written about the past.
That day-we had a trip to Zamość. Zamość is my home town. I borned and lived there. When I was 10 we moved to Sulejówek. In Zamość-we left most of our family, friends etc., but let's talk about the trip. We saw many interesting things and places in Zamość, but there was a problem. I knew it all. At ~14 we had 1 hour of free time. Later we were in Puszcza Solska (it's the biggest forest area of Poland with Lasy Janowskie). We saw 2 churchs too, but it didn't give us any fun :( We came back late. It was the only day, when I fell asleep when I was suppossed to-I felt really bad in the evening. And that's the best day of the trip for me.

All for that day,
Bye

Jakub O kl.2b

No comments:

Post a Comment