Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Sunday 24 May 2015

Scout



Hi guys!
I didn’t write for one week. Don’t worry, because I’ve got six days to three posts J I’m thinking about topic of my post but I really haven’t any idea. Maybe something about my live? Today my scouts’ group has got birthday! We’ve got 21 years! I joined there two or three years ago. I remember my first festival (święto szczepu), when I got my shawl (I thought that it was bought until I sewn it for another person;)). My first camp – it was the best camp (everybody says that)! When I older I spend less time for it, but I never forget about who am I – SCOUT! I’m very, very proud. It was and it’s a fantastic adventure. I never grow with be a scout. I’m happy because my dear sister is scout too. She is “zuch”. So now I’m going to go to my group and we’ll be celebrate ours birthday!

Have a nice afternoon!
Asia J. 2b

No comments:

Post a Comment